HI. I'm so tired I can't even think of a title for this entry. Hmmm. Anyways, been awhile since I've blogged. But I'm in the mood for a rant now so yeaaaa
I'm TIRED. What's new. I'm juggling school, cca, friends, bf and church (not doing much in church except attending cell and service but still.) I feel so torn between everything. There hasn't been a moment this semester where I haven't had to rush. Being so pressed for time has made me more angsty/irritable than ever. I feel like a hamster running on a wheel. Whether it's rushing to school, to meet friends or to meet Jeremy, I seem to always have something demanding my attention. Every single moment. I need a break, a breather, I need another summerrrrr. Can't wait to fly off. I promised to make my NUS life better, and hopefully school will be more fun with greater cca involvement! I just pray I will meet the right people though, they make all the difference (refer: BEST SOCI TUTORIAL I EVER ATTENDED. Met my potential nus bestie there. Too bad it's a fortnightly class.) Aw well. Do I like what life is showing me? Not too sure.
I keep asking myself if I'm doing something morally wrong. Am I? Being selfish, yes, but both of us want to be happy at this point of our lives. Still. Still, Grace. It's for his sake, I know I should do the right thing. ):